DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Telecom Operators’ Strategies in the Health Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The report contains case research on the healthcare methods of chosen telcos, together with their positioning, worth proposition and digital well being portfolios.
Telecom operators are on the lookout for new alternatives in different sectors to extend their revenues, and digital healthcare is one of them.
This report gives an summary of the digital well being market, together with the worth chain and the positions of telcos throughout the worth chain. It additionally analyses the exercise and technique of chosen telcos in the healthcare market.
It summarises the key findings for telcos seeking to enter the healthcare sector.
The aims of this report cowl the following key questions and areas:
- What are the present traits in the digital well being market? What are the market drivers and challenges?
- How are telcos positioning themselves in the digital well being worth chain?
- What are the key digital applied sciences in the digital well being sector?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Overview of the digital well being market
- Definition of digital well being
- Digital well being classes
- Digital well being traits and drivers
- Digital well being market challenges
3. Positioning of telecom operators in the healthcare market
- Digital well being worth chain
- The position of digital applied sciences in the healthcare sector
- National regulatory environments
4. Player evaluation: Activities of chosen telcos in the digital well being market
- Deutsche Telekom
- SK Telecom
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w4oib6